The Indiana State Wrestling Association takes pleasure in offering the "Founders Scholarship." This program is available to graduating high school seniors who qualify for and are selected to receive this award.
1. The applicant must be a current member of the ISWA and must have participated in the program the immediate previous year.
2. Must be a graduating high school senior.
3. Must have an average or above average academic standing. (Applicant must provide a transcript of up-to-date grades).
4. Must show a personal interest in their community. (Enclose a letter of reference including name, address and telephone number).
5. Has been accepted by a College or University or has applied to attend a College or University.
1. Complete the APPLICATION FOR SCHOLARSHIP and return it along with a photograph to the designated address.
2. Submit, in your own words, your specific college and future plans.
3. Write a brief essay stating why you should receive this scholarship.
4. Your application must be filed (postmarked) by April 1st.
5. Scholarships will be submitted, in their name, to the school where the recipient is enrolled, unless other arrangements are made.
6. Should the recipient not continue on to a higher education the funds will revert back to the general scholarship account.
7. Feel free to use additional paper in your response to any of the questions appearing on the scholarship application.
A minimum of four $1000.00 Scholarships are awarded annually.
The deadline for all applications is April 1, 2019
All applications become the property of the ISWA and will not be returned.
The selection committee will inform all applicants of its decision by JUNE 1.
An online application is available at: https://iswa.sportngin.com/register/form/162388541
A printable application can be found at: https://www.iswa.com/scholarship