ISWA SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
The Indiana State Wrestling Association of USA Wrestling, Inc. (ISWA) takes pleasure in offering the “Founders Scholarship.” This program is available to graduating high school seniors who qualify for and are selected to receive this award.
The criteria are as follows:
1. The applicant must be a current member of the ISWA and must have participated in the program the immediate previous year.
2. Must be a graduating high school senior.
3. Must have an average or above average academic standing.
4. Must show a personal interest in their community.
5. Has been accepted by a College or University or has applied to attend a College or University.
Please note applications must be completed online by April 1st, 2021
This includes all required items to be uploaded in application including a reference letter, high school transcripts, current USAW Membership number, profile image (if selected this image will be used in the annual publication) and an essay written by applicant explaining why they should receive the award.
Please allow ample time to complete this online application.