The 2019/2020 season membership is now open! Visit: www.uswamembership.com to purchase your Wrestling Leader Membership or Athlete Membership.
Next follow these steps:
1. Create Free Account with email and password.
*If your a returning member and forgot password please select "forgot password" and a temporary password will be emailed to the email address in your profile. If you no longer can access the original email listed in your USAW membership profile please email the ISWA office: firstname.lastname@example.org to update your profile email.
2. Create a profile. If athlete is under the age of 13 yrs an adult is required to create a profile and manage his/her membership. The adult must also create a free profile and then create a profile for the minor.
*If a returning member has claimed a profile or a profile has been claimed by another individual please contact the ISWA office to remove a claimed profile be emailing email@example.com.
3. Input info and claim profile. You may claim as many profiles as needed for your family. CLUBS - do not claim all wrestlers in your club, as they will reside under your club affiliation group. Ensure your athletes and wrestling leaders select your club under "Club Affiliation" when creating and renewing profile info.
Club Admin. will select Manage-Club-Members to renew memberships. To see list of club members a club admin may renew memberships under the above tabs in www.usawmembership.com
To renew any memberships under your profile go to Manage and Membership. Search profile and select membership type. NEW-Athletes 17 years and older are required to complete Safe Sport before purchasing.
Please make sure your email is current along with any changes in your mailing address as the ISWA publication will be mailed from that listed address. Also confirm your email address is correct in profile as email communications to members are also utilized,
New Athlete Members are required to verify age with a copy of one of the following items: Health Department Birth Certificate, Passport or current drivers license. Simply email an image or file to : firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (317)783-4336.
Membership Year: September 1 through August 31
The ISWA is proud to partner with USA Wrestling. When you register for a membership through USAW as an athlete, coach or official the ISWA will help you stay connected with all thaat Indiana State Wrestling Association is doing and USAW News. The ISWA will be celebrating its 40th anniversary of serving the Indiana wrestling community this upcoming season. The ISWA is a non-profit organization that's goal is to make improvements and growth in countless areas for Indiana Wrestling. Scholarships, Regional Training Centers, Coaches Clinics, Officials Clinics, Cultural Exchange and national competition opportunities with Team Indiana trips are just a few of the benefits of becoming a member.
ISWA/USAW membership provides members with liability coverage. More information below.
USA Wrestling is the National Governing Body for the Sport of Wrestling in the United States and, as such, is its representative to the United States Olympic Committee. Simply, USA Wrestling is the central organization that coordinates amateur wrestling programs in the nation and works to create interest and participation in these programs.
The many programs and activities conducted by USA Wrestling or the thousands of chartered clubs, provide opportunities for youth and adults alike to gain an understanding and appreciation for the international styles of wrestling, freestyle and Greco-Roman, and folkstyle (scholastic and collegiate) which is the style practiced at high schools and colleges across the country.
USA Wrestling has more than 232,000 members. These members include athletes of all ages, coaches, officials, parents and fans striving together to strengthen the sport. Part of USA Wrestling's mission is to foster grassroots development for the sport.
Each year, USA Wrestling charters over 4400 wrestling clubs and sanctions over 2100 local, state, regional and national competitions. These opportunities and more are just a small part of the exciting world of USA Wrestling.
Members of the World-leading USA Wrestling Family enjoy many of the following benefits:
1. Participation in Local, Regional, and National Competitions.
2. Four levels of Coaches Certification.
3. The opportunity to travel abroad with Developmental Tours for Cadet, Junior, Women, University and Senior level athletes.
4. Educational videos and written materials.
5. Regional and National Training and Developmental Camps for Youth through Senior-level athletes.
6. Free subscription to USA Wrestler/WIN Magazine Edition, the official publication of USA Wrestling. Members also have the option to purchase an additional 6 issues of WIN Magazine, at a discounted rate of $18, to be delivered in the off-months of USA Wrestler/WIN Magazine Edition.
7. Free subscription to USA Wrestling’s newsletter, which is sent electronically bi-weekly
8. Discounts on USA Wrestling Merchandise.
Becoming a member of the USA Wrestling is easy. Simply click here to purchase a membership and get all of the benefits of becoming a USAW and ISWA member!
The ISWA provides a program for Pee-Wee thru Veteran age divisions. Membership and insurance for all wrestlers and clubs will be provided through the state association by USA Wrestling. A USA Wrestling competitor memberships affords our wrestlers the opportunity to participate in all our scheduled tournaments as well as all USA Wrestling sanctioned events throughout the United States.
All athletes competing in all ISWA state tournaments must have pending removed before competition.
Competitor Membership Cards Pee-Wee through Junior = $40.00
Open License = $55.00 – USA Wrestling is now requiring all University, Senior and Veteran age divisions to purchase an “Open License” membership. The price increase is due to the growing number of insurance claims, paid by USA’s insurer, for major injuries incurred by wrestlers in these age divisions.