The 2018/2019 season membership is now open! Visit: www.uswamembership.com
Next follow these steps:
1. Create Free Account
2. Go to profiles
3. Claim your previous profile
4. Input info to claim profile and then search
5. Claim profile
6. You may claim as many profiles as needed for your family (you do not need to claim all wrestlers in your club, as they will reside in the club info already)
7. To renew any cards under your profile go to memberships once you are logged in. It is one of your top tabs.
8. Hit purchase membership
9. Then click every individual you want to purchase a new membership for
10. Then pick type of membership
11. Then follow the prompts to pay
Please make sure your email is current along with any changes in your mailing address as the ISWA publication will be mailed from that listed address.
New members please note after creating an account for a new member age verification is required. This verification will allow members to remove “pending” on USAW card and avoid carrying birth certificates at registration at tournaments. Simply email a copy of a birth certificate or state ID/Drivers License to: email@example.com or fax to (317)783-4336.
Membership Year: September 1 through August 31
The ISWA is proud to partner with USA Wrestling. When you register for a membership through USAW as an athlete, coach or official the ISWA will help you stay connected with all thaat Indiana State Wrestling Association is doing and USAW News. The ISWA will be celebrating its 40th anniversary of serving the Indiana wrestling community this upcoming season. The ISWA is a non-profit organization that's goal is to make improvements and growth in countless areas for Indiana Wrestling. Scholarships, Regional Training Centers, Coaches Clinics, Officials Clinics, Cultural Exchange and national competition opportunities with Team Indiana trips are just a few of the benefits of becoming a member.
ISWA/USAW membership provides members with liability coverage. More information below.
USA Wrestling is the National Governing Body for the Sport of Wrestling in the United States and, as such, is its representative to the United States Olympic Committee. Simply, USA Wrestling is the central organization that coordinates amateur wrestling programs in the nation and works to create interest and participation in these programs.
The many programs and activities conducted by USA Wrestling or the thousands of chartered clubs, provide opportunities for youth and adults alike to gain an understanding and appreciation for the international styles of wrestling, freestyle and Greco-Roman, and folkstyle (scholastic and collegiate) which is the style practiced at high schools and colleges across the country.
USA Wrestling has more than 232,000 members. These members include athletes of all ages, coaches, officials, parents and fans striving together to strengthen the sport. Part of USA Wrestling's mission is to foster grassroots development for the sport.
Each year, USA Wrestling charters over 4400 wrestling clubs and sanctions over 2100 local, state, regional and national competitions. These opportunities and more are just a small part of the exciting world of USA Wrestling.
Members of the World-leading USA Wrestling Family enjoy many of the following benefits:
1. Participation in Local, Regional, and National Competitions.
2. Four levels of Coaches Certification.
3. The opportunity to travel abroad with Developmental Tours for Cadet, Junior, Women, University and Senior level athletes.
4. Educational videos and written materials.
5. Regional and National Training and Developmental Camps for Youth through Senior-level athletes.
6. Free subscription to USA Wrestler/WIN Magazine Edition, the official publication of USA Wrestling. Members also have the option to purchase an additional 6 issues of WIN Magazine, at a discounted rate of $18, to be delivered in the off-months of USA Wrestler/WIN Magazine Edition.
7. Free subscription to USA Wrestling’s newsletter, which is sent electronically bi-weekly
8. Discounts on USA Wrestling Merchandise.
Becoming a member of the USA Wrestling is easy. Simply click here to purchase a membership and get all of the benefits of becoming a USAW and ISWA member!
The ISWA provides a program for Pee-Wee thru Veteran age divisions. Membership and insurance for all wrestlers and clubs will be provided through the state association by USA Wrestling. A USA Wrestling competitor memberships affords our wrestlers the opportunity to participate in all our scheduled tournaments as well as all USA Wrestling sanctioned events throughout the United States.
All athletes competing in all ISWA state tournaments must have pending removed before competition.
Competitor Membership Cards Pee-Wee through Junior = $40.00
Open License = $55.00 – USA Wrestling is now requiring all University, Senior and Veteran age divisions to purchase an “Open License” membership. The price increase is due to the growing number of insurance claims, paid by USA’s insurer, for major injuries incurred by wrestlers in these age divisions.